Friday, June 01, 2012

Looking for a great summer read? How about a bittersweet, teen romantic ghost story?

I'm excited to announce that my latest YA novel, Ride of Your Life, is now available on Kindle and Nook and from the iBookstore! This is the story of Tracy Miller, a teenage girl who dies in a theme-park fire and meets the love of her life thirty years after her own death. This bittersweet romantic ghost story was inspired by a true event: the Great Adventure Haunted Castle fire that killed eight teenagers in 1984. I think Ride of Your Life is the most romantic ghost story since the movie Ghost, but I hope you'll download a free sample so you can decide for yourself: http://amzn.com/B0081ICVEQ

1 comment:

Shevi said...

I'm particularly excited, because Ride of Your Life is the story that won third place in SmartWriter's Write It Now contest in the YA category, which was judged by Alex Flinn, the author of Beastly, Cloaked, and several other wonderful YA novels. If you enjoy bittersweet teen romance, you'll love Ride of Your Life. I know I cried buckets editing it, which is a pretty good sign.