Monday, February 06, 2012

GQ for February 6th, 2012




SHEVI'S GQ FOR TODAY IS: 121 (Just Above Average)


Purchases: 
Bought  Professor Layton and the Last Specter  used from Amazon for $25.47. (I've been drooling over it for months)
Clothes:
Nick and Nora pajamas (no geek factor there), but I'm wearing them with fuzzy magenta Animal slippers. That's Animal with a capital A, as in the drummer from the Muppets. "Eat drums! Eat drums!"
Activities: 
Played Words with Friends and The Sims Social, formatted a PDF copy of Toren the Teller's Tale and emailed it to an old friend, struggled with a bad Internet connection, blogged about my theories about Once Upon a Time
Ate:
Homemade Gluten-lactose-sugar-free chocolate pancakes, mini latkes with yogurt and unsweetened apple sauce (not much of a geek factor)
Fun level: 
So so
Creativity level: 
Low, although at least I wrote a blog post
Brain activity:
My brain has gone for a walk, so I guess it's somewhat active, although goofing off

No comments: