Wednesday, July 04, 2012

I made my own Ride of Your Life sneakers!

 Happy Independence Day to all my American friends celebrating the holiday!
Hand-drawn sneakers with a romantic-theme park design

What do you think of my new sneakers? I bought a cheap pair from Kmart and a bunch of Stained by Sharpie markers. I didn't know what I'd draw at first, but some friends suggested something from one of my books, so I went with a romantic amusement-park theme for Ride of Your Life.


Put them together, and they spell "Ride of Your Life."


I like the way they turned out.

A roller coaster on one side and a Ferris wheel on the other. 

Someone suggested I run a contest where the winner will get a hand-drawn pair of sneakers like these, but in the winner's size of course. What do you think? Would you like to win a pair?

No comments: